Drinking water doesn’t have to be a chore. Be visually inspired by the many infused water combinations to keep you sipping all day long. The magic of infused basil and mint, rosemary, or cucumber lime is divine. The taste isn’t the only draw though.
So many benefits!
- B vitamins – Mood booster, mental clarity and focus, energy, heart health
- Phytonutrients – such as beta-carotene, lycopene, lutein. Support, strengthen, and heal every aspect of the body
- Powerful Antioxidants – fight free radical damage
- vitamin C – supports immune system, removes toxins, helps with collagen production
- Electrolytes – minerals that keep the body properly hydrated so muscles and nerves function as they should
Often we think the solution to a healthier lifestyle has to be complicated. We look for prepackaged supplements, processed store bought beverages, or opt for plain water and wish the taste was more fun. A simple fruit infused water can do so much and it tastes great! Start here and as you learn how else to incorporate healthier choices, your body will begin healing with this daily hydration routine. Did I mention you’ll be the envy of the office with your fancy water? Ya, that too.
Fill a pitcher and refill your cup often. Or fill your cup with fruit combinations and keep adding cold water throughout the day. You’ll reach for it often and feel amazing!
Here are my favorite combinations depending on what I have on hand.
- Strawberry lime
- raspberry lemon
- cucumber mint
- berries and basil
- basil and watermelon
- watermelon, kiwi, strawberry
- blackberries, orange, mint
- blueberries and orange slices
- rosemary and grapefruit
- apple, ginger, lemongrass
- orange and cilantro
- blueberries and lavender
- Pineapple mint
- Pear and ginger
Create as you choose and drink to your health!