You know it’s Spring when the birds are chirping at dawn, there’s dew on the morning breeze, and nature smells fresh and floral. Those are the things that inspire me to wake up and enjoy early quiet mornings, make a hot cup of tea and sit in my favorite armchair — reading, praying, thinking. Then I’m ready to start my day — which means getting creative in the kitchen!
Acai Pineapple Pear Bowl
- 4 bananas, sliced & frozen
- 1 cup chopped pineapple, super ripe
- 1 cup blueberries, frozen
- 1/2 pear, soft & ripe
- 3 teaspoons acai berry powder
- 1/2 cup fresh squeezed orange juice (more if using all frozen fruit)
Add all ingredients to your high powered blender and blend until smooth. Serve in your favorite bowl and garnish with your choice of chopped fresh pineapple, coconut flakes, sliced pear, honey, and chopped nuts.